5.01.2010

New Youtube Commercial!

I just discovered one of the programs I use has the capability of making Movie Presentations which is perfect because lately I have been thinking about getting someone to make a Youtube commercial for us. My hope being that it would bring some more traffic to our site and increase our SEO. I was hesitant to try out anyone's services, though, as all I could find seemed very pricey. Here it turns out I had the capability of making almost the same type of commercial on my own! I finally finished it and just posted it on Youtube. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Also, I'd be very happy to make any of these types of commercials for anyone that needs one and will do it for a reasonable price! Please e-mail if you're interested at: collectorsville@gmail.com

For the full screen version go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80y9VI-TQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment